Brief description of the intended results, impacts
1. Creating three web-based multilingual modules for enhancing professional training in the field of laser safety. Improvement of vocational education and training in the field of photonics and laser technology.
2. Increasing professional skills of those working in the field of photonics and laser technology.
3. Creating specialists (laser technology systems operators) with skills in the field of laser safety.
4. Support for the development of photonics and laser technology by creating specialists with the necessary skills for safe work with laser technology complexes.
5. Improving the employability of specialists in photonics and laser technology on the European labor market.
6. Increasing the motivation of young people for vocational training in the field of laser safety and occupational health at work.
7. Providing free access to the principles and technologies for laser safety.
8. Creating a sense of responsibility – a prerequisite for ensuring healthy working conditions at the workplace.
Expected long-term benefits
• Modules developed during the project can be used permanently after the project is completed.
• Vocational training concepts implemented during the project will offer a high level of transfer to other providers of education and training opportunities.
• Field of photonics and laser technology plays the role of a pilot area but can also affect other areas where such solutions can be developed.